Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

End of the Year Party

Thursday, Chris and I attended our final Partners’ Club event at HBS. The Partners’ Club has really been a big part of our time here. I met most of my friends through this club and it has provided an outlet for us to meet and hang out with people who were going through the same thing. The Partners’ Club has been less of a fixture during our second year here because we had made great friends the first year that we hang out with on a regular basis. However, I will be eternally grateful for this club for making my transition to HBS so easy.

It was a little bittersweet to attend the End of the Year Party but we had a great time. We had a very relaxing evening in the Skywalk Observatory in the Prudential Center. We basically had almost half of the observatory to ourselves. The views are wonderful from the 50th story of the Pru. Check out the pics below from our fun time at the Partners’ Club End of the Year Party.
Chris and I
Laren and Teal
Erin and Michael
Ryan and Alisha
Chris and I, after he told me how much he appreciated me....in his own funny way!
Pic of the girls with our roses
Chris thinks he is a member of the paparazzi, so he proceeded to take following pics......
Okay, one more good one.
And then, he was at it again.....
A pic of the guys
I decided I would get Chris back for taking so many pics of us, but he is not phased by this. He just poses! Love you honey!

1 comment:

  1. It was SUCH a great night and I'm so glad that Ryan and I met you and Chris at HBS! We will truly miss you guys when we part ways next month, but I will always be just a call or email away! What would we have done without each other to talk about every step of the baby process?! Our babies will have to meet someday...

    ReplyDelete