Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

25 Weeks

As of 25 weeks, our little one is now about 13 1/2 inches from head to heels and weighs about a pound and a half. He is beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does gain some baby fat, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. I am sure he is getting cuter by the minute! He is also growing more hair and if we could see it, we could tell its color and texture.

Today I had my 26 week visit with the OB/GYN. Everything continues to progress normally with the pregnancy. I had to drink the orange drink for the glucose test today and it turned out to be not so bad. They took two viles of blood, one to to check for gestational diabetes and the other to check for anemia. Let's hope these come back all clear! Good news was received on the weight front today! I had only gained 3.2 pounds since my previous visit, which means that I have gained a total of 13.8 pounds. I am on track to gain around 28 pounds, which is not bad at all! My blood pressure continues to be at a normal level. I hope and pray everyday that the pregnancy continues to go as well as it has gone so far! See below for the 25 week belly pic.

1 comment: