Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Coggins!

The Newlyweds!

This past weekend I traveled to Georgia to attend the wedding of Mandy Parker and Josh Coggins. The wedding took place at the Tate House in Tate, GA and the location was just beautiful. Thankfully, the rain stopped, so they were able to have the outdoor ceremony they were hoping for.

The ceremony was short and sweet and then the party began. Baby J and I got to eat some yummy food and hangout with some of my most favorite people in the world. I really enjoyed getting to catch up and hangout with family that I hadn’t seen in a very long time. I was so happy that I was able to make the trip to Georgia and celebrate with Josh and Mandy. They both seemed so incredibly happy to be married. I wish them all the happiness in the world.

My grandmother, Jo, and I before the wedding

Jo and her sister, Mama Jean, before the wedding

The bride and groom at the altar, such a pretty background!

My mom and I

First Dance

Brandi, the soon to be Newlywed, and me

The sisters in deep thought. I am sure they were probably thinking "do you know who that is over there???" LOL!

Jo and Mama Jean with their brother Larry, father of the bride. It took a lot of snaps of my camera to get these three to sit still, lol!

I mentioned the party above. For those of you who know my wedding antics, you know that I love to dance. I was a little concerned that Baby J was going to hinder my dancing abilities, but that he did not. Remember me writing last week that he can now sense movements. I am thinking he had a great time on Saturday. Just check out the pics below of "Preggers", that's me, dancing away.

Who can resist the Cha Cha Slide?

Yes, that pregnant girl is dancing! And, my mom even said that some guys around me for the next dance were pointing at me and saying "watch her, she knows what she's doing!" Yep, I've still got it, lol!

Up next on our May wedding schedule is the wedding of Brandi Spivey and Tony Salyers. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment