Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mom-to-Be Massage = Heaven on Earth

My wonderful husband gave me a gift card for a mom-to-be massage for Valentine's this year. I assume that he had the forethought that I would have some kind of aching pain that needed to be massage out. Well, boy was he right. I have been having this terrible pain in my lower back that sometimes makes it difficult to walk. Ugh!

With Chris out of town, I figured it would be the best time to spend a Saturday getting massaged and then relaxing. And that is just what I did yesterday. While I have missed Chris terribly the past week that he has been out of town, I have to admit that yesterday was just a great day. Not only was the weather beautiful, but I also got treated like a queen at the Edamame Spa in Natick, MA. I honestly did not want it to end! I guess I will have to try to treat myself to another before Baby J arrives.

Thanks Chris for getting me such a wonderful gift! It does make me come to expect things like this though, which is probably not the best thing for our budget, lol! Love you and can't wait to see you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment