Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby J gets showered....with lots of love!

My awesome friends here in Boston threw Baby J and I our first baby shower last night. The shower was extra special because we got to share it with my good friend Alisha Beltramini and Baby B. It is so exciting that our group has two bundles of joy on the way! The shower was hosted at the Carlock residence with lots of wonderful friends in attendance.

Alisha and I received lots of great gifts including a big gift that we had both registered for, the Chicco Lullaby Playard, which I am sure that Baby J will spend lots of time in. I don’t think Chris and I paid much attention to it when we registered for it, but it is such a great gift. It includes a changing table, quilted bassinet, an organizer for diapers and such, a toy gym that attaches to the bassinet or can be used as a playmate, and it also plays music, vibrates, and has a night light. Whoa! That’s one good gift!

Baby J also received a Boppy Tummy Time mat, hooded towels, a boppy pillow, onesies, books, and BabyLegs (I won’t go into detail about these, Chris might get mad!). We are off to a good start to being fully equipped for the arrival of Baby J and couldn’t be more appreciative of our great friends for giving us such wonderful gifts.

Thanks to all the ladies who got together last night to celebrate Baby J! We love you all and can’t wait for you to meet Baby J!

The pregnant ladies
Opening our gifts
Me, being extremely excited about the BabyLegs!
Inspecting everything the playard does, so cool!
The girls....Mary, Taryn, Erin J., Lauren, Ginny, Abbey, Erin H., Allison, myself, Alisha, Laren, and Nicole (not pictured: Leila)
There's Leila in the front (not pictured: Laren)! We needed a photographer for our event, so that we could could a picture with everyone! Thanks Laren and Leila for being our photographers!
Alisha and I with the yummy and cute cakes that Leila made! They say Baby Mamma! Too cute!
Baby Shower Belly Pics
Brooke: 27 Weeks
Alisha: 21 Weeks
And again, with Alisha looking a bit more pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. Why can't I look "pregnant" like my cutest pregnant friend ever, Brooke?! Maybe someday I will stop having a beer belly and it will look like there is a baby inside!

    ReplyDelete