Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

18 Weeks

Sorry for the lack of posting this week! It is due to the fact that Chris and I have been on spring break. Oh, how I love spring break!!!! I think everyone should get spring break, no matter what their age. Wouldn't that be great?!?!?

Now for the updates on the baby this week......our baby boy is 5 1/2 inches long, about the length of a bell pepper, and he weighs approximately 7 ounces. He's currently busy flexing his arms and legs and his blood vessels can be seen through his still very thin skin. His ears are also in their final position although they're still standing out from his head a bit.

I personally think he has done some major growing this week as I have as well. Check out the pics below for proof.

See, don't I look bigger?

See, still skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment