Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Belly Pics - 16 Weeks

This is a little late due to our NYC trip and the fact that I am now 17 weeks pregnant!

I woke up on Friday, March 13th, with a lot more belly bump than I remembered from the day before, lol! We took the below pictures on Friday in our hotel room in NYC. Can you believe this? I think there is a noticeable difference between this pic and last week’s pic. What do you think?

I guess the baby is really doubling in size now!

Chris and his skinny self!

4 comments:

  1. LOOK AT THAT BELLY!! you are too cute preggo sweetie! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, how cute are you! Can't wait to hear about little girl or boy! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti has looked 3 times today hoping for new pictures, we can hardly wait to see how much he's grown.

    Excited about getting started on a little boy quilt. We have never made one for a boy, let me know colors and spelling for Jamison.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute and tiny!! Im so jealous!

    ReplyDelete