Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's a Circus!

Last week, my best bud Elizabeth and I attended the Britney Spears/Pussycat Dolls concert at the TD Banknorth Garden. The Pussycat Dolls opened the show and I was shocked at how much I enjoyed hearing them sing and watching them dance. They definitely got people out of their seats and dancing around.

The Pussycat Dolls...we had really good seats!
"Hate this Part", my favorite Pussycat Dolls song.
After the Pussycat Dolls, we waited while Britney's stage was setup up and then the circus performers arrived. They a variety of performers perform before Britney came out. I have to admit that I got somewhat tired of watching these people whom I did not pay to see, but all in all it came together with the overall show.
Britney arrived looking like her old self, toned and smiling the entire time. Her smile seemed genuine and it made me happy to think where had life has been and where it is now. I sincerely hope that she is happy. She really put on a show, that's for sure, however, she didn't sing a single word. I knew this before going to the concert, but I guess I never thought about how it would effect the experience. It really wasn't the same as if she would have done all the singing while dancing as well. Oh well, I am not going to complain. I think we all know that I paid the ticket price just to see her and see her perform. And that she did! She worked hard the entire hour and a half that she was onstage. Check out my pics and videos below.
A video feauturing Perez Hilton opened the show.
Britney in her Master of the Circus costume. She entered the venue from the ceiling.
Circus....the appropriate choice for starting the concert.
I think Britney was in the cage for Piece of Me.
Notice the magician on the left....he's Max from Saved by the Bell.
A Bollywood style "Me Against the Music".
Britney singing "Everytime" from a suspended umbrella.
"Do Something" This includes one of three times that she actually spoke to the crowd.


The baby at his first concert. I will try not to give him a hard time about it one day, lol!


The final song of the evening, "Womanizer".
After the confetti started falling. Yay Britney!

No comments:

Post a Comment