Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I think I felt the baby again

Chris reminded me yesterday that I had yet to blog about the fact that I think I felt the baby move again on Sunday. There was just a weird feeling in my stomach as I was making myself a quesadilla for lunch. The baby must've been excited about the beans and cheese, lol! This time did feel a little different from last time. It felt more like someone flicking me from the inside. I am so ready to know for sure that I am feeling the baby, although I think it will be a little strange at first. Until then, I guess I will just have to hone my skills of telling the difference between the baby moving and gas!

We are off to NYC this afternoon after I get off work. We have lots of fun stuff planned so I know that it is going to be a great time! This will be our baby's first trip to NYC!

Bump pictures to following after the trip!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, dadgum, I need more pictures. This is too exciting for you to post just once a week. Give a girl her fix even if you're just telling me what you ate that day! I am living vicariously!

    ReplyDelete