Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

One Lazy Weekend

The next to last weekend that I have to spend without Chris in town was spent with good friends and Michael Phelps. I have been pretty much glued to my television from 8 pm to whenever I can stand it watching the Olympics. It was a great week with Phelpsie (my nickname for him) breaking the record with 8 Olympic gold medals. Alisha and Mary came over on Friday and Saturday evenings to help cheer Phelps on. I think it had everything to do with the three of us yelling "go, go, go" when Phelps won by a fingertip, lol!

Sunday came with another somewhat lazy. I met up with Laura and Robert Cross, who were in town for a wedding, and Lauren Ashman for lunch at Lucia Ristorante and dessert at Mike's Pastry. It was so great to catch up with Laura and Robert and to see Lauren! Below is a pic of Laura, Lauren, and I in Faneuil Hall. Robert, sorry that we didn't get a pic of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment