Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm a Sucker for a Love Story

It is official! Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are back together! This is such exciting news! The two of them had AMAZING chemistry in the movie The Notebook and I wasn't too surprised when the two became a couple after the filming of the movie wrapped. After seeing the movie, they both became two of my favorite actors. Needless to say, it hit me hard last year when they broke up. I know, things like this shouldn't affect me, but I really wanted a happy ending for them. It appears that we might have one, at least for now. They were spotted out at lunch in Toronto, Canada kissing, feeding each other, etc. Aaaah! This is a great way to start the weekend! Noah and Allie, back together at last! Check out the picture on People's website to see the happy couple out at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment