Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Everyone must see Mamma Mia!

Last night Abbey, Alisha, and I went to the movies to see Mamma Mia. The movie was absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun, light-hearted movie that will make you want to get up and sing and dance. I think Abbey, Alisha, and I are contemplating adding ABBA songs, the songs used throughout the movie, to our conversations, because it just makes everything so much more exciting. This movie can put you in an instant good mood with all the fun songs as well as the awkwardly singing Pierce Brosnan. He is mighty handsome when he talks, but singing is a different story. It will make you laugh the instant he opens his mouth to sing. Colin Firth, of Bridget Jones' Diary, is also in the movie and I absolutely love him. I can't say enough good things about this movie. It is just so much fun! Now, I must drag my husband to see the broadway show that the movie is based on. I am sure that it will be great as well! I recommend that everyone go see the movie NOW! Below is a trailer to get you excited to go see the movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment