Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

No Tiffany's for Me

I thought it would be most beneficial to me to get this off my chest while the wound is fresh. You may be wondering what happened that could be so bad? What devastating happening could be cause for posting a Tiffany's box on the blog? Don't Tiffany's boxes equal happiness? I guess they do if you are receiving one instead of your husband. Aaahhh! At present, I do not own a single thing from Tiffany's, I have never had the priveleged of opening one of those beautiful blue boxes, nor do I foresee getting to in the near future. Last night, Chris, CHRIS, CHRIS, was graced with a gift of personalized cuff links from Tiffany's. I mean, come one, what is he going to do with those?!?! Wouldn't it be so nice if we could return them and get me something? LOL! I do have to give Chris credit for having the exact same thought that I had about me being upset that he got something from Tiffany's before me. He even said this morning that he felt like he needed to buy me something from there now! I told him that would be okay with me, but I guess I will just have to admire the box from afar and hope that the future brings me lots of little blue boxes to open!

No comments:

Post a Comment