Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Another fun weekend in Georgia

I decided to take another short trip down to Georgia this past weekend to visit with Chris and our families prior to Chris moving back up to Boston. I flew into Atlanta on Friday night and Chris and I met up with Adam and Elizabeth Cowart at Fuego Spanish Grill for dinner. The food was excellent but the company was even better. It has been way too long since Chris and I have had the chance to hang out with them. The countdown begins for our return to Atlanta and hanging out with the Cowarts on a more regular basis.

We made our way up to Summerville on Saturday to spend some quality time at the pool and with our families. After this weekend, I have spent a total of 3 days in the sun this summer. Needless to say, I am quite white. It was nice just to lay by the pool and relax. Aaaah! I want to be back there!

Saturday night we went to Sushi Nabe in Chattanooga, TN to eat sushi and celebrate my brother Marc's birthday. He will be turning 24 on Tuesday. My how they grow up so fast. The group consisted of my parents, me and Chris, Marc and his girlfriend Angela, and Daniel Stewart and his girlfriend Emily. We had a great time and the food was excellent! We ended up heading home right after dinner because several people had TOO many sake bombs. Not to worry, I drove home, so no sake bombs for me.

Sunday was spent lounging at the pool and then catching my 9:30pm flight back to Boston. I ended up getting to bed around 1am, which made for a very long day today. I made up for the loss of sleep by taking an almost 2 hour nap after work. I love naps! The weekend was fun and somewhat uneventful aside from the fact that I think I might have broken my little toe and there was some extreme "unexpected rough air" on the flight back to Boston. No complaints here though, I arrived in Boston safely and can still walk somewhat normally on my potentially broken toe.

Enjoy the pictures below!

Chris and I at Sushi Nabe

Marc and Angela

I should have taken a picture of the food....we ordered entirely too much!

Chris and Gavin jumping into the pool together.

Gavin

Gavin again

And again....he seemed to be the only one that cooperated with my picture taking this weekend.

Christopher

Griffin

Karlie....it is very rare to get her to smile at the camera. This was the best I could do.

2 comments:

  1. I was so good to see you guys on Friday! I can't wait for next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should know who I am, I hate this picture.lol Don"t put anymore on there of me. Love yall byez!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete