Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby J's Clothes

Last weekend, Chris and I made our first purchase for Baby J, clothes of course. I came upon these three things while shopping with my Mom and I just had to have them. I know Baby J will look so incredibly cute in them. Don't be fooled, these aren't the only clothes that Baby J has to date. My Mom has purchased lots of wonderful things for him to wear as well!


The doggie sleeper/play outfit is probably Chris' favorite. He had to have a closeup picture of the doggie feet.

I am sure Baby J will be just that!

Another purchase that I plan to make for our little Baby J are baby leg warmers. I noticed a pic of our friends' daughter with a pair on and they are too darn cute. He has to have a pair. I think Chris thinks they are a little feminine, but I think as long as we go with a masculine color he will be looking too cool in the leg warmers! The leg warmers below are from BabyLegs.


1 comment:

  1. The outfits are sooo cute! I'm sure they'll look even cuter on the little guy!

    ReplyDelete