Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

21 Weeks

At 21 weeks, we are over halfway there. Woohoo! I can’t believe how quick the weeks are going by. Baby J now weighs about ¾ of a pound and is approximately 10 ½ inches long. This is about the length of a carrot. He is obviously very long and skinny. I can’t even imagine something 10 ½ inches that weighs only ¾ of a pound. He has a lot of filling out to do. I am sure he will start gaining weight more quickly now. In other developments, Baby J’s eyebrows and lids are now present.

Babycenter.com indicates that I may soon feel like he’s practicing martial arts in my belly. I think he started that a few weeks back, lol! He definitely lets me know that he is in there. Below is a belly pic that we took yesterday.

Is that the Chick-fil-A that we stuffed ourselves with yesterday morning or is that a baby in there?!?! Baby J, of course (and partially Chick-fil-A)!

1 comment:

  1. OMG how are you still so tiny??? You look great!! Can't wait to see that belly get bigger and bigger! :)

    ReplyDelete