Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My New Favorite Website

There are days when I get bored at work and have to find some way of entertaining myself. That time is usually spent on Facebook or Myspace or People.com, but sometimes I even get bored with that. This boredom leads me to thinking about what Chris and I will name our children. Laugh all you want, but it does pass the time by. Yesterday, I stumbled across the following website when I typed in "What is a good middle name to go with Carson?" in google.


This website has a variety of options for naming your baby. No, we don't have a baby on the way, but doing stuff like this keeps me content until we have one of our own. I particularly like the middle names for.... and first names for.... links. They also generate a name based on the last name with the Baby Name Generator. I love it! I will have to save this to my favorites for when we do FINALLY have children!

Just in case you were wondering.......one of the middle names to go with Carson that I liked was Claire. Carson Claire Jarrett kind of has a nice ring to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment