Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Plans

My summer is starting to fill up with lots of fun things going on. In addition to Monday night dinners and Thursday night drinks with my Boston girls, I will be busy with visitors and traveling. It is going to be a great summer!

This weekend: Cape Cod – Bain & Company is footing the bill for a weekend in Cape Cod for all summer consultants and I am invited!

June 28-29 – My mom will be in town. We will spend Friday in Boston and then take the train to NYC on Saturday. Seeing Legally Blonde and sampling the frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity are sure to be the highlights of the trip.

July 4-6 – Chris will be flying to Boston to spend Independence Day in the state where our fight for independence began.

July 6 – 14 – While I will be working, Jo, Aunt Jean, Doris, and Joyce will be gallivanting around Boston. They will make their way to NYC in the middle of the week and then I will take the train down on Saturday to spend some time there with them before taking the train back to Boston on Sunday.

July 19 – 20 – FREE, so far.

July 26 – 27 – Heather and Mark are getting married! I will fly to Georgia for the wedding!

August - It's looking like a slow month so far, but I am sure that there will be tons of things going on.

And a month later...
Sept 6 - 7 - My best friend from high school, Billy Peppers, is getting married! So excited for him and Julie.

That is my summer of singledom in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment