Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chris moved out....

Well, technically he only moved out for the summer, thank goodness! Chris packed up and moved to Atlanta last week, so that he could spend 10 weeks in Atlanta, GA working for Bain & Company. I know that Chris is looking forward to learning more about the business world and I am looking forward to being DINKs (Double income, no kids, although I wouldn’t mind adding the kids part) again. It is definitely going to be interesting to live in Boston without Chris for the next 10 weeks, but I know that we will both survive.
Prior to Chris starting work on June 16th, I flew to Atlanta to spend the weekend with Chris and our families. On Friday night, we made a 3 hour journey to Chattanooga from the Atlanta airport to attend the Riverbend Festival with my parents. We got to see Little Big Town and Rodney Atkins in concert. Both performances were really good! I especially enjoyed Little Big Town, because, little did I know, they are produced by Lindsey Buckingham, one of the members Fleetwood Mac. I grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac because my father loved them so much and I love them too!
Aren't we so cute?

I know, I know, I am hilarious!

My wonderful parents and me!
We spent Saturday hanging out at Chris’s parents’ house with two of our nephews, Griffin and Gavin. We drove to Rome in the afternoon to watch Karlie play fast pitch softball, since we are never around to watch her never-ending schedule of games.
Our thug nephews....not sure where they learned this, LOL!
Sunday was spent celebrating our Fathers and eating really good food. I got to eat lunch with my dad, mom, both sets of grandparents, and my brother, something I don’t get to do very often. I love when we am home and everyone gets together! I love my family and can’t wait until I can see them more than once every 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment