Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

This is probably the best reality TV show, way better than American Idol! To commemorate the first episode with the Top 20 that aired tonight, I would like to share with you my favorite dance from all of the previous seasons. Below is a video of Allison and Ivan dancing to Annie Lenox's Why. It is a beautiful dance and it is one that Chris and I made sure to save on our DVR when we lived in Florida so that we could watch it whenever we wanted. They danced beautifully and you have to give it up for Ivan, himself a hip-hop dancer, for dancing so wonderfully with contemporary choreography. I am looking forward to this upcoming season....tonight showed some very promising couples that just might live up to Allison and Ivan.

1 comment:

  1. I love the performance and the show! We are so far behind with this season, but I can't wait to get to the top 20!!

    ReplyDelete