Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snow Pics!

Yes, I know, these are WAY late.  I am terribly behind on blogging lately.  I guess my mind has been occupied with what exactly I should be doing to get ready for our big move that is happening in less than two week, eek! 

Anywho, we saw the first decent snow at our new house the second week of January.  It basically shut the entire city down for the week, which I actually don't mind, however, Chris still had to work from home.  Maybe one day he will have a job that will actually allow him to take that time off.  We did get a little time during the week to play out in the snow, but Reed really wasn't a big fan.  Honestly, I love snow, but I mainly love looking at it from the warm inside of my home, unless I'm skiing or sledding.

Reed's version of being very dramatic after not liking the snow.

He decided he might like it a little more once Chris started throwing chunks of ice into our yard.

Reed and Daddy

Icy Streets!

Reed and Mommy

Snowy House!
I look forward to the next big snow!!  I am sure I am probably the only person saying that.

17 month post coming up soon!

1 comment: