Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Design Board!

I stumbled across a blog of an interior designer who is just starting her business.  After browsing her blog I discovered that I love her style and the rooms she had previously designed.  I inquired about the price of a design board from her and she said $25.  I said, "sign me up"!  Here is the first board that she sent me.  Ah, I can't wait to put it all together!

If you are interested in getting a $25 design board for a room in your house that needs decorating help or updated, check Michelle Henderson out at her website Second Street East.  You can email her at michelle.leigh.henderson@gmail.com.   Up next, study, sunroom, and dining room.  Woohoo!  Too bad we're moving and can't get started on the decorating!  Also, if you are interested in exactly where everything is from, let me know.

1 comment: