Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!!

We spent New Year's Eve this year at the Chick-fil-a Bowl with our good friends Jordan and Maureen.  Jordan snagged 50 yard line suite tickets from his company and invited us to join them.  We cheered on the South Carolina Gamecocks, but unfortunately they couldn't pull it out.  It was a great NYE overall, very relaxing and a lot of fun.  We ended up counting down to the new year in the car with one hilarious countdown.  I have to say that it will probably be the most memorable countdown ever!  Thanks to Jordan and Maureen for letting us tag along!  We had a great time!

Who's that handsome guy?

The Girls!  We had fun chatting during the game!

Pre-game photo from our seats, they were great!  It will be hard to go to the Georgia Dome and sit anywhere else, lol!
As for New Year's resolutions, I stopped making them years ago, because I never keep them.  If I had to make one, I would probably say that I would like to stop waiting until the last minute to get things done.  Things like planning birthday parties, mini-vacations, getting my hair cut, etc.  The list goes on and on of things that I never get around to planning or doing until the last minute.  It stresses me out to the max.  Let's hope that I can get 2011 started off great by doing a lot of pre-planning for our big move to London in February.  I guess I should probably start packing now!  Happy New Year everyone!  I hope 2011 is a great year for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment