Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Merry Little Christmas!

It was a great Christmas at the Jarrett household!  We spent a few days before Christmas hopping from house to house Christmas partying with family in Summerville.  We took a late night drive home on Christmas Eve, so that we could be at home for Santa to bring Reed his gifts.  And, boy did Reed get some really good loot this Christmas, not only from Santa but from all our family!

Reed with Great-Grandmother and Great-Granddaddy. Our first Christmas party was with my Dad's parents at my aunt's house.

Reed with Kallan and Marin, too cute!

Yum, cupcakes!

Me and my brother with my grandparents!

Reed loved pulling the tissue paper out of his gifts.

A portion of the Jarretts waiting to open gifts.

Reed was pooped after a night at Mike Mike and Kath's.

The first gift Reed got from my parents was a pair of rain boots.  The first thing he did was throw them over his shoulder and.....

And, say bye bye!  Too hilarious!

Shooting hoops in the basketball goal that Uncle Marc bought him.

Checking out bathtime Mickey with Jo.

Reed's loot from Santa!  He must have been good this year!

"Goof!"

"What cha talkin' bout Willis?"

Once he found the crayons and coloring books, that's all he wanted to do.

Family Christmas morning pic

"I'm ready to travel now, guys."  Chris and I got Reed his own bag for traveling.

A white Christmas in Summerville.....Love the snow!

My Dad with his Mom and Dad

Our Family

Reed riding on the four wheeler with his Uncle Jeff.  Did I mention that he loves to drive/ride?  He did not want to get off.

Tip for those who don't live where it snows all the time (courtesy of my parents):  Use grocery bags as snow boots.  Such a good idea and it worked perfectly.

Reed and Daddy in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment