Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh, the relief!

SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVE YET TO WATCH THE EPISODE OF 90210 THAT AIRED LAST NIGHT, THEN DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ UNLESS YOU WOULD RATHER READ MY BLOG TO GET THE DIRT INSTEAD OF WATCHING THE 1 HOUR SHOW.

Last night, we finally got the answer to who the father of Kelly's child is. I have to say that I was nervous throughout the entire show that it was going to be Steve. I had read gossip sites that Brenda would be spilling the beans, so everytime she was on camera I was completely glued to the TV. Near the very end of the show, Brenda revealed that Kelly is still in love with Dylan. Dylan, the father of her child. Woohoo!!! I am just so relieved that it isn't Steve. Now, I just have to keep my fingers crossed that they can get Luke Perry to at least do one episode of the new show. The gossip sites are also saying that there is a small, very small, chance that he might return as Dylan McKay. We shall see! Dylan and Kelly forever! Although, it does suck for Kelly that she didn't choose Brandon...he never would have left her.

No comments:

Post a Comment