Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

9021-OK

This past Tuesday was the premiere of the much anticipated updated version of one of my favorite television shows, Beverly Hills, 90210. I have to say that I have been looking forward to checking this show out ever since I heard that it was being re-made. I was glued to the television on Tuesday like the other 4.9 million viewers that watched the show. I have to say that I wasn't overly impressed by the show. It could be the fact that the main characters the show revolves around are in high school, but I wouldn't put it past me falling for the show in the near future. I do LOVE Gossip Girl and they are in high school. That's beside the fact.

Anyway, the main reason that I watched the show was to see Kelly Taylor back on TV. I always loved her on the original show. I literally squealed everytime she came on TV or there was even mention of the old characters. I could care less about Brenda being back. She was only on the original 90210 for 4 out of the 10 years, she has been forgotten in my book. But, I am very curious to figure out who is the father of Kelly's little boy and why she was talking to Brandon in the middle of the night. I am also loving the fact that Silver is Kelly's little sister that was on the original show. I have to say that the only way this show will become a must-watch is if they spend more time focusing on the Kelly Taylor story. How cool would it be to see Dylan McKay back again?!?!? We shall see.
THE OLD!!!!

The New (eeehhh)

1 comment:

  1. i rushed home to see 90210 myself! It was ok and I'm very interested in Kelly's story as well!

    ReplyDelete