Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

If this is the case....

Then I will not be tuning into 90210 anymore after tonight. Or maybe I will, but only until Kelly Taylor is no longer of the show. The rumor on the celebrity gossip circuit is that the father of Kelly Taylor’s little boy could be, get this, STEVE SANDERS. NO! NO! NO! This doesn’t make any sense. Steve had finally grown a conscience and settled down. He was married to Janet and they had a baby girl. There is absolutely no way that he is the father of Kelly’s child. If it is him, the new show is dead to me.

Say it isn't so!

I know these new writers are trying to figure out how to put a new spin on things, but this is not the way. Ian Ziering is probably begging to come back as Steve Sanders (unlike the other two father possibilities, Jason Priestly (Brandon) and Luke Perry (Dylan), but, I say again, this is not the way. Ugh….I only have about 7 hours until I find out who fathered Kelly’s son. It could be good news and it could be bad news. Let’s hope the writers picked someone other than Steve Sanders.

1 comment:

  1. Last Friday night I powered through the first two episodes. I'm just not so sure about the season...tonight should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete