Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Billy Peppers!

Chris and I were honored to attend the wedding of Julie Prather and Billy Peppers this past weekend. My parents also made the trip to Grand Oaks in Cartersville, GA with us. The showers held off and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. Julie and Billy did a great job planning. Below are a few pictures from their big day. Congrats again Billy and Julie! We are so happy for the two of you!

Billy waiting on his Bride

The beautiful Bride making her entrance.

Billy reading his vows to Julie

So happy....and married!

First Dance

Chris and I at the wedding

Heather and I

The Bride and Groom with part of the Peppers clan.

Billy and I

The Groom with his specially concocted drink.

Hot and sweaty, but happy!

My parentals....they clean up nicely!

1 comment: