Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome Baby Matteson!

Our good friends Jessica and Chris welcomed their sweet baby girl Matteson Ann into the world just a few short weeks ago.  She weighed in at 9lbs. 12 oz.  I got my first chance to cuddle with her one day last week while Reed was at school and what a cutie she is.  And her mommy says that she is a great baby!  Way to go Matteson, I know your parents appreciate it!  Reed looks forward to playing with you very soon!  Love you guys!




Unfortunately I cannot take credit for these photos even though it does say Photos by Brooke.  This is whole other, very talented, Brooke.  Check out the rest of her work here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, thanks! SO glad that you guys are back here and that we got to see you! Can't wait to hang out again, and can NOT wait to see Reed in all his big-toddler-boy glory. I may cry at how grown up he is. Just fair warning :)

    ReplyDelete