Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend!

We spent this Thanksgiving in Summerville with our families.  It was a great time hopping from one family gathering to another.  Reed was such a trooper going without a nap until 4 in the afternoon!  We are so very blessed to have a wonderful family, we have so much to be thankful for! 

I opted for no shopping on Black Friday, which I believe is the first time I have ever skipped.  We took a spur of the moment trip to Nashville on Saturday and Sunday with my Mom and Grandmother.  We did a little shopping, a tour of celeb homes navigated by me (lol), and a trip to the Opryland Hotel to look at the beautiful Christmas decorations.  Chris and I headed to Tootsie's after leaving Reed for the night with our babysitters!  We appreciated the chance to get out for a little bit!  We all really enjoyed Nashville.  I definitely want to go back.

You can't get much cuter than this!
Playing in the leaves.
Emme and Reed playing golf while the big kids played football.
Family pic at Barbara and Guinn's house.  Reed wasn't as cooperative this year.
Family Pic.....This is the first time we've done this, not sure why.  I think it should definitely be a yearly tradition!
Reed and I riding the train at the Opryland Hotel.
Jo, Nana and Reed on the boat.
A very cool old sign, that just so happens to have Reed's name on it.
Did anyone catch this photo of Jake Gyllenhal and Taylor Swift?  I took it. 

Okay, just kidding.  I didn't take it, I didn't see them.  I wish I had.  But, we did go to this place and it was yummy.


After opting out of standing in the long line at the Pancake Pantry, we headed over to Fido a block away to grab breakfast.  This is where Taylor and Jake were spotted the day before.  We were just a day late.

No comments:

Post a Comment