Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy 50th Birthday Mom!

Yesterday my Mom turned 50 years young!  Reed and I drove to her work to surprise her for lunch.  She was super excited when we walked into her office.  She works at Georgia Power which allowed Reed to do one of his favorite things, pretend to drive a truck.  He was too cute!  They even gave him a hard hat.  After a little playing, we headed to downtown Cedartown for yummy sandwiches.  Thanks to Brandi for going with us to lunch and for covering for my Mom while she played with Reed!! 

It was great to be able to see my Mom on her day!  Mom, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!  We love you very, very much!

Happy Birthday Nana!

Reed "driving" a big truck.

He loved the hat, he just had a hard time keeping it on.

Doing a little bit of work, lol!

Reed loved the pickles at lunch.  He only made a sour face a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment