Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris!

Happy Birthday to Chris!  Today, Chris is 31.  I think this age change is hurting me worse than it is hurting him, lol!  He claims that it's because I am about to be 30, but oh no, I still have another year before that! 

Chris is such an awesome husband and father and Reed and I are so blessed to have him in our lives.  We are so appreciative of how hard he works to provide for us, which allows me to stay home with our silly little boy.  He is such an amazing role model for our little boy, who loves him so very much and squeals with delight every time he walks in the door.  We look forward to spending many more birthdays with him!

Happy Birthday to the man who is willing to sacrifice sleep to spend more time with us, take me to random concerts that he might be embarrassed to say he went to, and run around and around our house chasing Reed!  You are the BEST!!!  We love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment