Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Carving....and Eating!

The night before last I decided that it was time for us to carve the pumpkins that have been sitting out front for a few weeks.  I was curious how Reed would handle the slimy pumpkin.  Not to my surprise, he wanted no part of it.  He would peek inside the pumpkin, but he really didn't want to touch it.  He preferred playing with the many tools that I had gathered to clean the pumpkin out.  And, even though he wasn't interested in touching it, he thought it might be good to eat.  Too funny!

He had to be thinking.....I'm a little hungry and this will probably work.


Reed's big bite of pumpkin!


Maybe he should have listened to mommy, lol!


And, just a few little licks off the spoon.  He had to be removed from the pumpkin carving premise after he shredded a paper towel into a million pieces.  I actually only got to carve one pumpkin with him and then did the other one after he was in bed, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment