Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Friday was a busy day!

This past Friday Reed and I attended his first live movie on ICE at Phillips Arena!  Our awesome friends, the Broggis, had extra tickets to Toy Story on Ice and they gave them to us, so sweet!  You might imagine that I was a little nervous about taking him to this kind of thing.  I had nightmares of us never sitting down and him never even seeing what was going on, on the ice.  Boy, was I wrong!  He was the perfect little angel.  He literally sat in my lap the entire show.  It was about an hour and a half with an intermission.  He clapped and just looked on in amazement.  I am sure his demeanor will probably be different in a few months, so I am glad that I took him now.  What a fun time we had! 

All the gang!


Taking it all in.


What a great little boy I have!

After we got home from the show, we climbed our incredibly steep hill at the entrance to our neighborhood to watch the Walton High School Homecoming parade.  This is what Reed did the entire time.......at least I got my workout in for the day, lol!

Literally, the entire parade he did this.  Sat in the car of one of our neighbors.


He did look up to see the band go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment