Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

100 Things

I hope you enjoy the below 100 things about me.
  1. I wish I could figure out something to write on the blog.
  2. I actually check the counter everyday to see how many people are reading.
  3. I get extremely bored at work, even if there is work to be done.
  4. I seriously hate going to the gym but know that I should go more often.
  5. I think I need to lose 10-15 pounds.
  6. That is my goal by Christmas.
  7. I started dating my husband in high school, when I was in 9th grade and he was in 11th.
  8. We dated for almost 9 years before getting married.
  9. I love him so very much!
  10. I was the captain of the cheerleading squad in high school.
  11. I miss it sometimes.
  12. I also played softball, which I can’t say I miss so much.
  13. I absolutely love the smell of the Anthropologie store.
  14. I go into the store most of the time without any intentions of purchasing anything.
  15. I seriously need to purchase so many things for myself….boots, coat, etc.
  16. I can’t wait for us to have our first child.
  17. I secretly, or not so secretly, hope that we have a little girl first.
  18. I can’t wait until we move to Georgia so that we can settle down.
  19. I am going to miss Boston and the friends that we have made here.
  20. I have no idea what my favorite color is.
  21. I saw New Kids on the Block in concert, a childhood dream fulfilled.
  22. I convinced my husband to go with me.
  23. I have four wonderful nephews and one fabulous niece.
  24. I love any kind of music.
  25. I love to sing.
  26. I can’t say I am as good at it as I used to be.
  27. I know the lyrics to most songs that I hear on the radio. It only takes a few times hearing it and then I’ve got it.
  28. I have social anxiety.
  29. Seriously….don‘t ask me to stand up in front of a group of people.
  30. I started college with Aerospace Engineering as my major.
  31. That lasted two weeks.
  32. I genuinely enjoy my current job.
  33. I can’t say I will be sad to start over next year someplace else though.
  34. I think I might want to have a career in photography.
  35. Or maybe real estate.
  36. I really don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
  37. Neither does Chris, so I have company.
  38. I dream of owning my own bridal shop with my best friend Elizabeth.
  39. I honestly hope this dream becomes a reality.
  40. I absolutely love everything about weddings!
  41. I graduated 2nd in my high school class.
  42. I am the first to admit that I am terrible at keeping in touch with people.
  43. I absolutely adore peanut butter, especially peanut butter ice cream.
  44. My favorite cereal just might be Lucky Charms.
  45. And yes, I still eat sugary cereal, how could one pass it up?
  46. I literally check my personal email about a million times a day while at work.
  47. Did I mention that I get really bored at work?
  48. I genuinely have to be in the mood for seafood to actually eat it.
  49. I am usually only in the mood for it when I am on a beach vacation.
  50. I love to cook!
  51. I dislike figuring out what to cook.
  52. I hate to fly. It is unfortunate that we have to do it so often.
  53. I love the smell of a new car. Too bad we haven’t smelled that it in a while.
  54. One of our favorite things to do is just get in the car and drive….we never know where we will end up or what we will see.
  55. I think it should be impossible for the whole globe to be in a recession.
  56. I have a younger brother, Marc.
  57. And two wonderful parents, Gary and Arlene.
  58. I miss Moo’s Soft Serve in Melbourne, FL. Good thing Cambridge just got a J.P. Licks that serves soft serve peanut butter ice cream.
  59. I watch entirely too much TV. I am aware of the problem but refuse to do anything about it.
  60. Due to this addiction, I am thankful for our DVR.
  61. I love to dance. If there is a dance floor, you can find me there.
  62. Regardless of my fear of flying, Chris and I have made it our goal to travel more.
  63. I have never crossed the Atlantic.
  64. I read any blog I can find, if interesting. You can call me a stalker if you like.
  65. I am still amazed that McDonald’s sells sweet tea in New England. I love sweet tea!
  66. My first name is actually Miranda, not Brooke.
  67. I was named after a Stevie Nicks song, Midnight Wind (the lyrics contain Miranda),
  68. And after the character Brooke on All My Children.
  69. As a child, I was somewhat obsessed with the movie Annie. I actually wouldn’t mindseeing it now, now that I think about it.
  70. I love to curl up with a good movie that makes me cry. Everyone needs a good cry every now and then. Steel Magnolias anyone?
  71. My favorite movie has to be Shag The Movie. It is so much fun!
  72. I also love the movie The Goonies. Hey, you guys!
  73. I love my long(er) hair, but I wish it didn’t take so long to dry and straighten.
  74. My hair naturally is nothing close to how most people see it.
  75. I am extremely proud of my husband for setting his sights on Harvard Business School, getting in and being a rock star while here!
  76. I am proud to say that he just might be smarter than me, lol!
  77. We have only a little over 7 months before Chris graduates and we move, once again!
  78. I’ve only had surgery once and that was to have my tonsils removed.
  79. I only had one wisdom tooth. Weird, right?
  80. I can’t wait until Christmas….even though purchasing gifts stresses me out.
  81. I love celebrating birthdays. Chris doesn’t understand the point.
  82. I like to dance around the house and sing at the top of my lungs when I am all alone.
  83. I seriously dislike doing laundry when the washer and dryer are 4 floors away.
  84. Otherwise, I don’t really mind it at all.
  85. I am obsessed with celebrity gossip.
  86. Chris and I met Big Boi from OutKast in the Miami Airport when we were coming back from our honeymoon.
  87. I have attended or will attend more concerts in the past year than I have in a very long time: Kelly Clarkson, Little Big Town/Rodney Atkins, Maroon 5/Counting Crows/Sara Bareilles, New Kids on the Block, and Coldplay.
  88. I am somewhat of a chicken; I prefer to not take risks.
  89. Speaking of chicken, I love Chick-fil-A! We usually spend our Friday nights in Burlington getting some much needed Chick-fil-A time in.
  90. I heard four alarms go off this morning before I actually got out of bed.
  91. I would love to sleep until I woke up every day.
  92. I have to have the TV on to go to sleep. I am so excited that Steve Urkell puts me to sleep these days, haha!
  93. My height was 5’ 6.25” when I went to the doctor last week. I am not sure if I believe this, but I have been discounting my height 1.25” if this is true.
  94. I love snow! I can’t wait to see it soon!
  95. I am not a big fan of the cold that accompanies the snow.
  96. I am a little nervous about what Chris is going to do after graduation.
  97. I know that everything will work out for the best though, so I am trying not to worry about it.
  98. I am looking forward to spending the next 7 months with the amazing friends that we have made in Boston.
  99. And I can’t wait to get back to the old and equally as amazing family and friends in Georgia.
  100. Wow, I can’t believe I did it! To be honest, this took me several days.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've been waiting for the list to be published!! I think a few of yours are on my list too. I can't say there were a whole lot I didn't know about. Well I didn't know you only had one wisdom tooth, lucky duck, I actually only had two!!

    ReplyDelete