Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What is this?!?!

See the video below to hear our child demonstrate making a one syllable word, a two syllable word.  I know that we are certainly southern and might speak a little slower than normal, but this, this is odd.  It doesn't just stop at ba-ed, he has also been extending mo-use, a-et (also know as that), and do-own.  Oh dear.  I am doing my best not to laugh at him (which I didn't do a very good job of in this video, oops), because it is quite entertaining, but to instead repeat whatever he says correctly.  It doesn't seem to be working so far.  The crazy thing is that he just started it this week!

 

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA I love it! Jack has started (in the last week or so) saying "ya" instead of "you." As in, "can I come with ya? Will ya get me some milk?" It annoys me to no end! The word is YOU!!! He also started calling me Mom instead of Mommy - on a constant basis. Oh, our sweet little boys are growing up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love it, that sure is southern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That accent is overdetermined. The culprits include Reed's hat, father, and state of residence. (My mother calls me "Bra-yud".)

    ReplyDelete