Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Heard from our 2 year old!

Reed:  Stop snoring Mommy.
Me:  I am not snoring, Reed, I am breathing.
Reed:  Stop breathing Mommy

Overheard in the midst of eating dinner.
Reed:  My stomach hurts.  It hurts really bad. (obviously faking)
Me and Chris:  He knows what he is doing.
Reed: I am smart'n you.  (One can only assume that he means he is outsmarting us, at 2, no less!)

"It's delicious!"

While walking through Nordstrom....
Reed:  Mommy, do you need new shoes?
Me:  I would love some but I am not going to get any today.
Reed:  Mommy, are you sick?  (LOL!)

While cruising through the mall, with Reed in his stroller....."this is making me sick."

Any time we tell him that we certainly think is going to be fun, he responds with "it's going to be so much fun!"

After he nearly had a major fall from the couch....
Me:  Are you hurting somewhere?
Reed:  Yes.
Me:  Where?
Reed:  My feelings.  Kiss it and make it better.

He has recently started giving me presents, which include everything from his toy box.  "Here's you a present."

"That hurt my feelings."  

2 comments:

  1. Love that if you aren't buying shoes you must be sick... secrets are not safe with Reed anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get presents too!! Love them - except when they are gross.

    ReplyDelete