Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ireland Trip: Day 3

Well, I have to admit that our third day in Ireland was kind of a wasted day.  Partially my fault for not planning it better and partially the fault of how tired we were from all the driving/riding the day before.  We started our morning out with breakfast at the Amber Hill B&B, certainly not as great as the B&B the night before but not terrible either.  After breakfast we made our way down to Salthill to check out the promenade, which is supposed to have some of the best views in Galway.  And, it was very nice.  Too bad it was a little too cold to enjoy a nice stroll on the Prom, as they call it.  So, we ventured into downtown Galways, drove around a bit and then headed to Dublin.  Yep, that's right, we didn't even get out of the car.  Next time, right?!?  In Dublin, the story isn't too different.  We walked around their shopping streets for a few hours and that's where our Ireland trip ended.  We were T-I-R-E-D!  Maybe next time we can stop and relax a bit more, lol!

View from the Prom in Salthill.

And again.  I am sure it is even prettier when the tide is in.

Dublin!

And the last Ireland picture in Dublin.  I was obviously tired this day as I hardly even got my camera out.  That's not like me, lol!
I highly recommend a trip to Ireland for anyone.  It was fabulous!  I do recommend taking it easy though and not try to do everything in 3 days, lol!!



No comments:

Post a Comment