Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Golden Girls in London!

My grandmother, great aunt, and two of their friends are here in London for two weeks.  These traveling gals will be traipsing around many different places in Europe during their two weeks here.  As I write this they have already been in London several days and spent four days in Scotland.  Up next on their itinerary is Paris and then more of London!

Why do I call them the Golden Girls?  Well, that's pretty easy to see once you see their picture below.  But, I was also inspired to put this nickname because as I purchased our bus tour tickets on their second day here, the guy selling me the tickets said "it's like an episode of The Golden Girls".  I told them what he said and they said that they get it all the time.  I love it!!!  How awesome to have such great girlfriends at their age, let alone any age, that you can travel the world with.  And be compared to the awesome characters that are The Golden Girls, it can't get much better!!!

Aunt Jean, Jo (my grandmother), Joyce and Doris in Piccadilly Circus.

The Golden Girls having tea at The Wolseley.  Everything was so yummy!

Reed enjoying his "espresso" aka foam milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment