Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A confession.

I was just thinking today about a movie that I wished was on TV so I could watch it, like, right now.  That movie is....now hold on to your seats here........Tremors.  Have you heard of it?  Maybe not but it's a favorite of mine.  I literally have to watch it anytime it's on TV.  Chris knows better than to let the guide linger for just a second if he sees that it's on, because he knows I will beg him to watch it for the 40 millionth time, lol!

I am thinking that my love for this movie stems from my love of Kevin Bacon in Footloose and I kind of love watching Reba talk about all her guns and such.  It is a hilarious movie, one where people get eaten by a giant worm, but I love it.  Weird, right?!?!  Check out the trailer below, makes you want to watch it right?!?!  LOL!


So, here's your chance to let go of the secret that you've been holding onto, surely I can't be the only one with random movie favorites.  Please let me in on your little secret of a ridiculous movie that you can't turn away from when it's on.  This could end up being a pretty hilarious list!  And maybe I can even add a few to my list.

And, just in case you're still not convinced, here's another movie that I would love to see right now!  Teen Witch!  It doesn't need any explaining, it's just pure 80's awesomeness!  The second video is a little off but it is still worth watching!  Does the lead actress look familiar?  She might look a little familiar because she is Robyn Lively, Blake Lively's sister.



Now, get to commenting and let me know what your random favorites are!

8 comments:

  1. OK, I'll bite. Some of my all-time favorites that I am ashamed to admit:

    Friday (only the first one - I made Justin watch it after I made a huge deal about how awesome it was and he just looked at me in shock the whole time. But really, it's classic!! "It's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got s**t to do!!")

    Enemy At The Gates (very WWII gory, but I LOVE THIS MOVIE.!! It's so good!)

    Any Pixar film. And this was before Jack. I love Monsters Inc., Nemo (although not as much now because I have had to watch it 6,789 times), A Bug's Life...they are all great.


    I have also never seen Back to the Future, which is apparently a big problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Never seen Tremors, but used to love Teen Witch. Two of my favs: Dont tell mom the babysitter's dead and Adventures in Babysitting. We should have a movie night when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen - I absolutely love both of those movies, definitely have to watch if they're on tv. As for Adventures in Babysitting, I don't have to wait on it to come on tv, because I own it, lol! Movie night sounds great!

    Kelly - That is hilarious! We love Friday as well! That saying that you quoted is certainly one that we use in our everyday lives, you know, only when it applies, lol!! I've never seen Enemy at the Gates, have to check that out. I love the Pixar films as well, try to alternate them enough so I don't get tired, haha. Please see Back to the Future, especially the second one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my all time favorites is Cry Baby with Johnny Depp - it is a trashy movie but it makes me giggle! One of my favorite lines comes from Cry Babys sister - "My brother wouldnt touch your "boobies" with a 10 foot pole"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not ashamed: my favorite movie is Dumb and Dumber. There, I said it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say...Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Road Trip and Ace Ventura Pet Detective!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAD!! - The single greatest 80's film of all time. Well not counting Top Gun.

    ReplyDelete