Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I tend to make things harder on myself.

I do it so often, it's as if I enjoy it.  I do not.

For instance......

I waited one extra day to order the most adorable outfit for Reed to wear in the pictures that we are having taken of him the Saturday after we return from vacation on Friday.  Of course I go to order it and it is out of stock.  Now the race is on to find him something to wear.  It looks like we will be doing some shopping on vacation.  Cross your fingers that we find something!

And, a soon to be issue.....waiting until the last minute to decide where to buy flowers from and what kind to buy for my high school reunion on Saturday.  Yeah, I'm not sure that there will be any table decorations, unless you count an empty vase full of water decoration.

I seriously always do this and promise myself that I won't every time.  Unfortunately, I never get on the ball quick enough.  So, these are just a few things that my poor husband has to deal with.  I am sure he isn't looking forward to the stress that will ensue tomorrow evening and then shopping frantically on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment