Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

TV is Back!

This weeks marks the end of any of my free time because TV shows are returning. Last week, a few shows started up, but this week begins the craziness that is my TV schedule. I seriously need to cut back. I really do enjoy having the extra time to do other things that I find more important than watching TV. I hope to do a lot of multitasking while watching TV this season. Here's what I'm watching......

Sunday:

Desperate Housewives: This show got a little better last year and I hear that Vanessa Williams is joining our favorite desperate gals. We'll see if gets even better this year.

Brothers and Sisters: I am pretty sure that Robert died after the car accident at the end of last season. We'll see what happens as we pick up with our characters one year after the crash.

Monday:

House: This is really Chris' show, but I'll watch it just to hang out with him.

90210: Great background noise for blog writing.

Gossip Girl: I love to see what Blaire is wearing!

Tuesday:

Glee: My favorite show on TV, probably, since LOST is no longer on the air. If you want a fun, family friendly show, then you should definitely check this show out. It's awesome!

One Tree Hill: Not sure why this is on the air still, but I have to watch to see what happens. I am thinking this may be the last season.

Life Unexpected: Another CW show that I like. It's just a guilty pleasure that I really enjoy. I love the two actors that play the main character's parents.

Running Wilde: This is a NEW show that stars Will Arnett, husband of Amy Poehler, and Keri Russell, of Felicity. I am checking it out because I absolutely love Keri Russell and am happy to see her making a TV comeback. The description provided on my TV guide says "a comedy about a wealthy playboy who tries to woo his childhood sweetheart, now a single mom and a devoted humanitarian". I'll give it a shot.

Parenthood: This show is really good and stars some of the actors that I really love.

Wow, Tuesday is craziness!

Wednesday:

Modern Family: Hilarious, enough said!

Cougar Town: Reliving my love for friends by watching Courtney Cox's show. The first episode features a guest appearance by Jennifer Aniston.

Better with You: A NEW show that I am not sure what it is exactly about but JoAnna Garcia is a member of the cast and I LOVE her. You might remember her from Reba, Priveleged or her two or three episodes on Gossip Girl.

Thursday:

Grey's Anatomy: I look forward to seeing where they go after the craziness that was the season finale.

Private Practice: Dropping it. They killed Dale.

Fringe: Pacey Witter.

Whoa! This is absolutely embarrassing! Time to cut some shows and spend more time reading so that my brain doesn't turn to mush. Now, to decide which shows deserve the cut. I'll bet I can find a few, lol!

Happy new season of TV to everyone!!! Please don't tell me that I should be watching any other shows, I have zero extra time no matter how good it might be.

1 comment: