Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Ouch!

On Wednesday, Reed fell and bumped his head pretty bad. I wasn't very far away from him but wasn't close enough to get to him in time. He had his back to me and turned around to see me while also clapping. He tipped over. Ugh! I really didn't want to tell anyone, even Chris, but he came home that evening so I really had no choice. I did call the pediatrician's office to make sure that he could still be put to sleep for his surgery on Thursday (more on that in a later post) after such a bad bump. Thankfully, he didn't blackout and wasn't throwing up, which were the serious indicators they told me to look for. After a little crying and snuggling with me, he was back to his happy, playful self. Thank goodness!

The bump is just above his left ear. It doesn't look too bad here!

His head caught the edge of the bottom shelf of the changing table.

Ouch! Poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment