Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun Times!

With my Mom here playing with Reed, I have a free moment to blog about a few things that have been going on in our lives! Finally!

The weekend before last Reed, Chris and I attended a shower for Rachel and Kevin Curtiss hosted by Laura and Robert Cross. We are super excited that Rachel and Kevin are going to be welcoming a baby boy into their family next month! We can't wait to meet Reed's new little friend.

The Parents-to-Be......I should've tried to get a better picture, sorry!

And, of course, we had to get a cute pic of Reed at the shower.

Reed and Daddy

Over the weekend, Reed went to stay with his Mike Mike and Kath while we attended a game night with the Cowarts and the Reicharts. We had a blast! We definitely need to get together with these guys more often. Thanks to Jess and Chris for hosting!

The Girls (Jess, Me and Elizabeth)

The Guys (Chris, Adam and Chris)

This morning Reed woke up just talking away. He wasn't saying actual words but he was making a lot of sounds. I was getting a little worried that he wasn't babbling as much as he should have been, but then he decided it was time to start talking today. I tried all day to get him to talk for the camera but I got this instead. Still ridiculously cute, so I thought I would post in it anyway. Check out his almost crawling move in the middle of the video.


Also, Reed randomly started clapping yesterday. He doesn't do it on command, even though it may seem that way in the video. That's just good videoing on my part, lol! He has done it all day today and even showed his new skill for my mom this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment