Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Shower at the Tea Room

My wonderful Aunt Jan, cousin Kristen and her two girls, Kallan and Marin, threw Baby J and I an extremely fun baby shower this past weekend. They hosted the shower at the Victorian Tea Room in downtown Rome. I have never been to a tea room before, so I was unsure as to what to expect. I do know that my grandmother Jo loves tea rooms, so I knew it would be a lot of fun.

The shower started out with all of us sitting down to eat lots of yummy foods and sample many tea flavors. Some of the tea was good, like the hot chocolate strawberry and some were not so good, like the peach iced tea. Everyone seemed to enjoy the tea party and I was exceptionally thrilled at how much fun it was.

After stuffing ourselves with all the yummy treats and teas, it was time to open the many generous gifts for Baby J. Baby J gots lots of fun stuff at the shower on Saturday, things that I know we will get a lot of good use out of once he arrives.

Thanks to everyone who made it to the shower on Saturday and thanks to Jan, Kristen, Kallan and Marin for hosting and planning! It was so great seeing everyone! Thank you also for your extremely generous gifts. Chris, Baby J, and I sincerely appreciate it! What would we do without such wonderful people in our lives!!!


Me, with the awesome hostesses!



Marin, Kallan and Me



All the ladies enjoying their yummy treats and teas!



And more ladies enjoying the tea party!



Admiring the cute outfit for Baby J



Spit Happens? Yeah right, not from my baby, lol!



Baby J's Georgia Tech pacifier, so cute!



Our first package of diapers.....oh, how we will go through so many of these!



Baby J's Pebble Peach t-shirt, my brother Marc is SO jealous!



Playing dress-up with Holly, Marin and Kallan



My Mom and I



Allison Eubanks and I, she is due just a short month after me. I know our little boys will be great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment