Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seems like yesterday....

This past weekend Chris and I made the trip down to Georgia for Chris’ 10 year high school reunion. It has been a long time since we (I say we, because we went to the same high school and know all the same people) have seen a lot of the people who Chris graduated with. It was nice to have a night dedicated to hanging out with people who we may or may not see for another 5 or 10 years.

The reunion consisted of three events, the Friday night football game, an afternoon picnic and a party in the evening on Saturday. I decided to only attend the party, but Chris was faithful and went to all of the events. He had a really great time seeing everyone and finding out what his former classmates are up to. I know that I will feel the same way when my reunion rolls around in a few years. Enjoy our fun pics below from the reunion party on Saturday.

I have to give a big shout out to Lauren Jarrett, Christy Hall, and Mary Beth Edwards Housch who helped make the reunion happen. They did a wonderful job putting everything together and making the evening lots of fun! Thank you!


Chris and Me
Lauren (Chris' 1st cousin) and Chris
Courtney and Mary Beth
Laura and Chris
The ever crazy Daniel and Chris
Carol and Josh
Josh, Chris and Daniel
And, just a little old school.....featuring Lauren, Chris and myself.
CHS Prom 1997
CHS Prom 1998
CHS c/o 1998 10 Year Reunion
Last but not least, Christopher's senior picture. He looks like a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment