Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Circus!

I had mentioned taking Reed to the circus to Chris a few months ago when I heard it was going to be in town, but I never actually purchased tickets.  Well, two weeks ago the circus was in town and I made the snap decision that we should go on a Friday night.  And we bought tickets on Friday afternoon.  We ended up having to buy the tickets at Publix because they were no longer for sale online.  I highly recommend this route if you are looking to buy last minute tickets for non-sold out shows.  The lady gave us every discount imaginable.  It was awesome!

Reed was super pumped about going to the circus, but he wasn't so sure about it when the lights went down and it got really loud.  He promptly requested to go home.  Thankfully we got him to stay and he enjoyed it.  I remembered how much I actually hate the circus though.  I am a little bit of a nervous person and watching people walk a tight rope, walk on top of moving cages, and stay in a fence with 14 lions alone does not help my nervousness.  Overall, I think Reed enjoyed the show, but I don't think it will be something he will be begging to do again anytime soon.

He was so excited on the way in!

But not so sure after it started.   (Please excuse the odd face I am making.)

I was probably most excited about the food options at the circus.  Even though Reed had eaten cotton candy before, he refused to take a bite to begin with.  After he did take a bite, we couldn't get him to stop, lol!

Imagine if this were your day/night job?!?

Or this?  Craziness.

Reed's favorite thing had to be the clowns, but the elephants came in a close second.  He did keep asking where Dumbo was though, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment