Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Reed says the darndest things!

Although I am sure I have put some Reedisms on the blog before, it is probably time to start a regular post based on the things that he says.  He comes up with some hilarious things these days.

The below is probably the most awesome thing he has said to date, followed by a few other things that have us cracking up on a regular basis.  The story behind the video below is that Reed has started to ask more frequently during the day where Daddy is.  He usually says "Daddy leave me", which is sometimes followed by "he not love me".  Oh my goodness, how sad is that?  Poor little guy.  To remedy this, because we all know his Daddy loves him like CRAZY, I told him that Daddy goes to work to make money so that we can have a house and buy things, like toys.  Somehow, he came up with the idea that his Daddy makes toys at work.  Chris added that he was actually a toy maker, ha!  Check it out.


Reed:  Daddy, I need some money.
Chris:  How much do you need?
Reed:  Five monies.
Chris:  Will five dollars work?
Reed:  Yes.  (Puts the $5 in his pocket.)

Me:  Reed, is Woody your favorite?
Reed:  Yes, I love him.

After telling him 'good shot' while hitting golf balls, he says "thank you Mommy.  I like your hair." 

While listening in on a conversation between Chris and I, which he obviously wasn't paying much attention to, he said "what did you just say Mommy?"  Just doesn't seem like something a 2 1/2 year old should be saying.

Becuzby = Because
Me:  Reed, why did you cry on the slide?
Reed:  Becuzby.

We were at the park today and I was pushing Reed on the swing.  He said, "go sit over there on the bench and watch me".  Yes, that's the easy way to do it kid, lol!

3 comments:

  1. He is too funny! The "he not love me" thing breaks my heart. He's such a sweet, funny kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so cute! And we spell our lil' dude's name the same way! So many Reids out there.: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting Reed comments! They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete