Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally, a semi-complete room.

And by semi-complete I mean that our guest bedroom is as decorated as it's going to get for quite some time.  The first project that I completed for our new house was the striped yellow and white curtains for this room.  It's only been a year since that project was completed that I finally got this room looking decent.

Here's a picture of the room after the curtains were completed........

Bor-ing!
And here is the room now......
My apologies for the sheet sticking out at the end of the bed.  I maybe should have recognized that, lol!
Pillows, pillows and more pillows.  The artwork are pieces from a Georgia O'Keefe coffee table book that I snagged from Borders for super cheap when it was going out of business.  The frames are from Ikea.
I think it has turned into a pretty good retreat for our guests!
If you are interested....

Curtains:  Ikea curtains painted with stripes.  Click here for tutorial.
Duvet Cover: Ikea
Blanket: Ikea
Chevron Pillow:  Tonic Living
Blue dot pillows: Ikea
Euro Pillow Shams: Pottery Barn....I thought they were still available but I can't find them on their website.

1 comment: