Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Sweetest Thing!

We have so many things in random places where they aren't normally while we try to settle into our new home. I looked up the other day to find this........

Reed was just flipping through our wedding album. I couldn't resist going to grab the camera as he looked at the pictures of me. How sweet is this!

This pic reminds me of our favorite thing said on our wedding day. Our cousin Marin said "Brooke, you look so pretty" in her soft and sweet voice.

A little bend won't hurt, lol!

Yes, I am the cutest thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet...a few months ago we were at Mom's and Sophie saw a picture of me from our wedding day on a bookshelf and said,"Wow! Look at that beautiful princess." It, of course, instantly made me cry!

    ReplyDelete